1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files that are received at the terminal from the website visited and are used to record certain interactions of navigation on a website by storing data that can be updated and retrieved. These files are stored on the user's computer and contains anonymous data that are not harmful to your computer. They are used to remember user preferences, such as the selected language, access data or customizing the page.
Cookies may also be used to record anonymous information about how a visitor uses a site. For example, from which website you accessed, or if you have used an advertising "banner" to arrive.
Our sites may also have links to social networks (like Facebook or Twitter). Arm Tech Solutions, S. L. does not control the cookies used by these external websites. For more information on cookies social networks or other foreign websites, please review their own policies cookies.
This website uses "cookies" as follows:
- Google Analytics cookie: Google Analytics is a free service offered by Google Inc. and collects information on web pages consulted, what time, what a Web browser, etc. Subsequently, this information is sent to Google's servers Inc. in the United States.
- Application Cookies "Add-this" Add-this is a free service that lets you share pages of this website by different means (email, social networks, etc.). Add-his collects statistical information about your browsing to provide advertisements tailored to your browsing habits on this website or anywhere else.
3. How do we use TO DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES?
According to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies are those essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a web portal and the use of different options and services offered. For example, they serve to maintain the session management response time, performance or validation options, use security features, share content with social networks, etc.
- Customization Cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or customize some features of the general options of the website, for example, set the language, locale or browser type.
- Cookies analíticas: Las cookies analíticas son las utilizadas por nuestro portal web, para elaborar perfiles navegación y poder conocer las preferencias de los usuarios del mismo con el fin de mejorar la oferta de productos y servicios. Por ejemplo, mediante una cookie analítica se controlarían las áreas geográficas de mayor interés de un usuario, cuál es el producto de más aceptación, etc.
- advertising / advertising cookies: Cookies allow advertising management advertising space based on specific criteria. For example, access frequency, the edited contents, etc. Cookies allow advertising through advertising management information storing behavior through observing habits, studying the entrances and forming a profile of user preferences to deliver advertising related to the interests of their profile.
According to term:
- Session Cookies: Session cookies are those that last as long as the user is browsing the website and deleted the term.
- Persistent Cookies: These cookies are stored in the user terminal, for a longer time, thus facilitating control of the preferences chosen without having to repeat certain parameters each time you visit the website.
4. WHAT IF I WANT TO HAVE THESE COOKIES NO OR DO NOTHING ABOUT IT?
To comply with the law, we must ask your permission to manage cookies. If you decide not to authorize treatment indicating non-compliance, we would use only the technical cookies because they are essential to navigating our website. In this case, no cookie is not stored. For continue browsing our website without refuse authorization implies accepting its use.
If you choose to still modify the configuration of your access to the website, you should know that you can delete cookies or prevent this information is recorded on your computer at any time by changing the settings of your browser:
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Google cookie settings Chrome
- Safari cookies settings
These browsers are subject to change or modification, so we can not ensure that they fully comply with the version of your browser. You might also use another browser not covered by these links as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these mismatches, you can access directly from your browser options that are usually found in the Options menu in the section "Privacy". (Please consult your browser's help for more information.)
5. WHERE CAN I GET MORE INFORMATION?